Disclaimer

If you do not know me (I mean, really know me) then there is something you need to understand before you read this blog: I value the truth above everything else... except a good laugh. A good laugh will almost always beat the truth as far as I’m concerned. Everything you read on this blog will be true, somewhat true, or something I made up in an effort to get a laugh. Sometimes I will go on a rant that I don’t really mean (or only kind of mean). Sometimes I will mean what I write only to completely change my mind a year, month, or day later. Such is life. By reading this blog you agree not to get offended by anything I write (or, at the very least, you agree not to tell me or anyone else that you are offended). It is worth noting that my employer does not endorse my blog (or even read it, to tell you the truth). The Wife also does not endorse my blog (though she will read it from time to time). I am not paid to write this... it’s just my way of giving back to the community. I have, and will, touch on a wide range of subjects and will give my opinion on these subjects. Again, most of what I say is for laughs but every now and then I will say what I really think and feel (see my views on Westboro Baptist Cult). How will you know when I’m serious and when I’m trying to get a laugh? You’ll know. And if you don’t know, well... maybe this isn’t the best thing for you to be reading. So, sit back, read and enjoy. Leave comments if you want and don’t be afraid to publicly follow me.



Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday night fun...

As all of you know, I’m a big family man. Family is important to me. Some would say I’m a lot like Michael Corleone (except that, while I might make fun of my brother, I won’t have him killed). Some people ask me why I don’t talk about my family on this blog more. There are two simple reasons...

1. The Wife doesn’t like for me to make fun of her.
2. I have trouble talking about The Wife without making fun of her.

Still, I will include in this post a picture of my two sweet girls. It’s funny... people always like to tell me who the girls look like. I think the big one looks like Mary Ruth and the little one looks like Susie. Maybe I just don’t look close enough.





Before I forget... Congrats to CJ Spiller and all of the other Clemson football players who graduated recently. I don’t know how hard it is to play college football and get good enough grades to graduate, but I do know how hard it is to “just” graduate… it ain’t easy. So hats off to them.

I don’t know how many of you have ever listened to the Tony Kornheiser (you can only hear it over the internet from down here) but it is great. I love this guy. We have a lot of things in common. We both hate flying, cruises, and strangers. He has a theory that if two people go on a cruise, only one is coming back. This is funny... except for the fact that The Wife has been trying to get me to go on a cruise with her for as long as I can remember. Interesting...

Chase Towne update: Nothing new to report...

Cleveland Cavs update: The Cavs take on the Bucks tonight.

Winthrop Eagles update: The Eagles take on the Charlotte 49ers on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment