Disclaimer

If you do not know me (I mean, really know me) then there is something you need to understand before you read this blog: I value the truth above everything else... except a good laugh. A good laugh will almost always beat the truth as far as I’m concerned. Everything you read on this blog will be true, somewhat true, or something I made up in an effort to get a laugh. Sometimes I will go on a rant that I don’t really mean (or only kind of mean). Sometimes I will mean what I write only to completely change my mind a year, month, or day later. Such is life. By reading this blog you agree not to get offended by anything I write (or, at the very least, you agree not to tell me or anyone else that you are offended). It is worth noting that my employer does not endorse my blog (or even read it, to tell you the truth). The Wife also does not endorse my blog (though she will read it from time to time). I am not paid to write this... it’s just my way of giving back to the community. I have, and will, touch on a wide range of subjects and will give my opinion on these subjects. Again, most of what I say is for laughs but every now and then I will say what I really think and feel (see my views on Westboro Baptist Cult). How will you know when I’m serious and when I’m trying to get a laugh? You’ll know. And if you don’t know, well... maybe this isn’t the best thing for you to be reading. So, sit back, read and enjoy. Leave comments if you want and don’t be afraid to publicly follow me.



Wednesday, January 4, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’d like to wish my eldest godson Lucas a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe he is now 6 years old! It has been a fun 6 years watching him grow up. Time is flying by…

I’d also like to wish Maverick a happy belated birthday! The old fella turned 15 years old yesterday. He’s got fatty tumors all over his body, breath that died about 3 years ago, two back legs that don’t always work like they used to, he sounds like Darth Vader when he breathes and I’m pretty sure he’s at least 70% blind… but there’s nothing wrong with his hearing. How do I know? Because whenever The Wife talks to me about replacing him, I look over to see him just staring at her. And, God bless him, he still thinks it’s his job to protect the house. Whenever he goes outside, he walks the perimeter making sure nothing has come through the fence. He is also good with Gertrude. In his younger years, that might not have been the case, but these days he has a little more of a live and let live attitude.



Maverick ready to ring in the New Year...

Mary Ruth, Susie, Lucas and Daniel partying like it's 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment